Wednesday, September 17, 2014

009- Bihn Double Zipper Pouch as an Attaché.

Add caption
In my ongoing goal to keep things I need to certain contexts grouped into 'kits', I'm trying a new school/work/papers kit.  This kit should be contain:  my notebook (circa 8.5x11), whatever file folders I need that day, a clipboard, pens/pencils/etc, and a place to carry my ipad.
The goal for this kit is that it can fit vertically into my backpack (currently a TB Smart Alec) and also be carried standalone at those times when I don't want to look like I'm heading out on a hike.  It should also contain all the items I need so that I'm not constantly having to adjust the pile.
The TB double organizer pouch serves this purpose beautifully.  It easily swallows all the things I need it to and does so while looking pretty good!  The back, or main, compartment holds the circa notebook, some files and a clipboard.  The smaller front pocket fits my iPad 2 and a TB Clear pencil organizer vertically.  The zipper can be completely closed when the pencil organizer is stowed as shown in the photos below.
Minor nitpicks:
- The clear plastic on this pouch attracts and shows debris and dust.  
- This clear plastic is also slightly tacky (in both the sticky and fashionable senses) so it sticks to the like material on the pencil organizer pouch.  Maybe should have sprung for a non-clear one (if Tom even makes one).
Bottom line:  Great set up!  Great bags!






All zipped up with everything inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment